- How many hours before my flight departure, is my pick up time?
Our recommended pick up time is 4 hours before your flight departure. If you need to depart to your destination earlier, or you would like a different pick up point, please send us one email and let us know.
- What if my transfer includes a child or children?
Children until 12 years are not allowed to travel without their parents. Children between 12-18 years must have an authorized statement from their parents. If your transfer requires a child seat, please notify us on time.
- Do you provide transfer for disabled people?
Yes, we provide transfer services for the disabled people, but make sure you notify us on time so that we can prepare an adequate vehicle. Please note, that there is an extra fee for such transfers, and we will advise you the cost at the time of your inquiry.
- Can I book not only a transfer but also a tour with you?
We offer you not only taxi transfer services but also excursions and tours all over Corfu. The tours can be organized with a driver only or with a guide. Tours can also be fixed or custom made upon your preferences. For more information you can visit our website: www.sunnytours.info
- Is smoking allowed in the taxi during the transfer?
No, smoking isn't allowed in the vehicle during the transfer.
- Is the your transfer direct or do we stop along the way?
Our taxi service operates door-to-door leading you directly to your desired destination unless arranged otherwise.
- Can I carry pets in the transfer vehicle?
It is possible to provide transportation of pets, but only if they are properly placed in their travel boxes and put in the luggage department of the vehicle.
- I cannot find answer to my questions, what should I do?
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please send us an email using our contact form.
- Can I cancel my reservation?
If you want to change or cancel a reservation, please follow the instructions you received in the confirmation via e-mail. Keep in mind that according to the notice period, a part or the total booking amount can be charged. We suggest that you carefully read the cancellation policy when booking.
- When can I be sure that my reservation has been successfully canceled?
After the request for cancellation you will receive confirmation of cancellation via e-mail. In case that you don't receive confirmation of cancellation on time, please check your Spam folder.
- When and to whom do I pay for the transfer?
You can pay upon arrival your driver. Please note, we accept only cash. ( Euro ) If you prefer to pay via credit card, ( before you arrival ) select this option during your booking process.
- Can I complete my booking without a credit card?
Yes, ofcourse, since you have the option to pay upon arrival in cash ( Euro )
- Is my credit card safe when booking?
Our online payment is processed securely by PayPal. Please note: You don't need to have a paypal account to complete your booking.
- What does the price include?
A one-way price will include a single journey from your arrival point to your destination. A return price (round trip; both ways trip) includes the departure transfer to the starting point. PLEASE NOTE !!! Night shifts: From 22:00 pm to 06:00 am there is an additional charge of 20.00 euros, ONLY for the minibus or coaches, and NOT for the taxis
- How do I make my booking?
You can complete your booking on-line by using the displayed booking form on our website. Just choose the date, your start-finish points and follow the link. The link will show you the type of vehicles and the prices of the transfer in one way and the price for a round trip. If your destination is not listed we can send you a custom route and full instructions should you wish to book.
- What kind of vehicles do you use?
You can choose a standard taxi,( 4 persons ) a minibus (5-8 persons), a bigger minibus (9-12), or a bigger one (13-16) persons..
- Must all bookings be made in advance?
We would strongly advise booking in advance. Once your booking has been made a vehicle is reserved and we guarantee availability. Last minute bookings however can be accommodated if the vehicle is available.
- How can I find my driver?
Your driver will come to pick you up at your desired destination. If your transfer starts at the airport, your driver will wait for you at the check-out exit holding a tag with your name on it. If upon arrival you are unable to locate your driver you need to contact our emergency mobile number which is : +306948106532 ( Mr. Speros Loisios )
- How long will my transfer last?
The times quoted are the standard journey times on a normal day. These times may alter slightly in high season when there is more traffic or road works affect the direct route of the journey. You will be notified if there is any anticipated delay to your journey.
- Why is it better to prebook a taxi-transfer than a regular taxi?
our taxi services offers transfers under fixed rates so that you know your expenses in advance and the price doesn't depend on the conditions on the route or the traffic. Besides convenient and fixed prices, with corfutransfers.info you don't have to waste time looking for transportation.
- What happens if my flight is delayed?
Our drivers will at all times be informed about your flight details and will collect you at the new time.
- Do I have extra charges in the case the driver has to wait for me because of the delayed flight?
In case your flight is delayed, the driver will be aware of the new schedule and will wait for you as previously mentioned. We do not charge extra the waiting of the driver in this case.
- The number of my credit card is correct but it was declined. Why?
There are several possibilities why your card was declined: - Expiry date of the card is set before the date of booking - You have reached your credit limit
- Can I make a reservation with someone else's credit card?
If you do not have a credit card, you can specify a different card with the permission of the person whose name you will type as the name of the owner.
- How can I be sure that my reservation has been confirmed?
Upon reservation you will receive one email, with a confirmation link. As soon you confirm your reservation your booking is confirmed in real time, and you will received in your email the transfer voucher. You need to print off your transfer voucher, and have it with you, upon your arrival.
- I finished my booking, but I haven't received a confirmation, what should I do?
If you do not receive your confirmation, review the Spam folder, if it still is not there, please contact us.
- What happens if I lose my voucher?
In the case you lose your voucher simply contact corfutransfers.net customer support and you will be provided with another one.
- What kind of insurance do I have during the transfer?
Both you and your luggage are insured during your transfer with corfutransfers.info but we recommend that you have an extra insurance for the entire trip.